The Serfas eDASH 500W Mini features folding handlebar pedals for easy transport and storage. The 500W motor provides 5 levels of pedal assist and a range of 40 miles. Serfas eDASH 500w Mini E-Bike into will get you into town in no time, thanks to the 500w Hub Motor which smoothly provides pedal assistance up to 20mph or throttle power up to 20mph. The Tektro Disc brakes will help you negotiate traffic with ease. Because riding feels so effortless, you're up for anything. The 7-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain will help you find a comfortable rhythm over the hill to the market or through the scenic countryside. Stop by Barney's for a test ride today!
- Speed: Pedal Assist: 20 mph
- Throttle: 20 mph, Thumb Throttle (Class 2)
- Motor: 48V, 500 W brushless hub motor
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels
- Range: 25-55 Miles Assist dependent
(Increase in weight or terrain will decrease range.)
- Battery: Removable Internal Lithium-ion 46.8V-13.6 Ah(636.4Wh) with LG Cells
- Frame: 6061 Single-Butted Aluminum Alloy with Internal Battery
- Tires: KENDA K1188(Krusade) 20" X 4.0"
- Handlebar: Aluminum, central dimension 25.4 mm, bar width 580 mm
- Brakes: Tektro M280 Mechanical Disc Brakes, 180 mm Rotors
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M315-R, 7-Speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360, 7-Speed
- Stem: Folding, steering tube dimension 28.6 mm, rise 9 Degree
- Weight: 70lb